Friday 11 January 2013

The Watchmakers Review


How do you begin to review a band with one single? There’s only so much you can say about one song, right?
Wrong.
Frankly, when it’s this bloody good I could write a Bible sized book singing its praises.
The Watchmakers are a Manchester based group, being a Manc myself I felt at home listening to their ‘Before Questions Became.’ They don’t sound identical to the likes of OasisStone RosesNew Order or any other of the endless talent that comes out of Manchester...

Keep reading!



3 comments:

  1. you're a fantastic writer ! The lay out of your blog is also fab xx Would be great to follow each other :)
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog, I like it when I come across North bloggers, being a Northen girl myself. Lovely post, You have a lovely blog doll, it would be great if you could come and check out my blog and maybe we could even follow each other? I am currently doing a giveaway on my blog to win £30 voucher for miinto and would love it if you could take part!

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too and also read my letter to Karl Lagerfeld!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete