Tuesday 27 November 2012

Are all my posts house related?

I have just signed the contract for my first ever house!
I'm going to have my own front door and possibly my own cat. meow. 

I'm living with 2 girls and 2 boys, and we are moving in for second year of university. As of July, I have to pay bills, do my own cooking and learn to use the house alarm.
This is all so scary & I've got excitable butterflies.  
wow, this feels WAY too grown up. 

ours is the green one, we have our own front door!
nottingham student housing second year daisy foster daisy quotes new house first house
I love the fireplace, we are putting fair lights everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable living room! Congrats on getting your own place and entering adulthood, I've yet to make that overdue leap so good on you! Your blog is adorable, I'm following you now :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't feel real! Right back at you! xx

      Delete