Sunday 16 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

CHRISTMAS, Manchester, Nottingham, Coco tang, The House of Coco Tang, Christmas Tree ideas

I'm HOME, and everything looks so festive!
Our house has been transformed into a grotto and I can't believe I'm more half way through my advent calender. Our Christmas tree is beautiful, my mum won't buy the same bauble twice and believes each one should hold its own memory. It's such a personal idea and gives us an excuse to buy Christmas decs all year round. 

Me and my mum went for Christmas cocktails in Nottingham before I packed up for the holidays. We drank in a creepy underground cave that was transformed into a Gothic bar covered in fairy lights. There was a brick wall that when pushed revealed a secret bar.. um WOW. 
The cocktail menu was endless but I'd recommend the Toblerone and Haribo ones. 
Its called Coco Tang, near the Lace Market in Nottingham town center. You wouldn't know its a bar but look out for a Chinese red lantern among the high street shops, that's the place. 

Lovely last night in Nottingham and so happy to be back with the family (and my bestie from Liverpool Molly on the last picture.)  


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, it just feels so Christmassy! I love your mums idea of not using the same bauble twice. Such a cute way of looking at it. Also thanks for dropping by my blog, I think we're doing alright for beginners, haha :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll be sure to keep watch on your blog, I think it's coming together lovely

      Delete