Tuesday 18 December 2012

Flutter Envy

These are the MAC Cosmetic 43 Lash Eyelashes. 
They're £10, which isn't bad considering i'm going to wear them to death
I love how jagged they are, it gives them more texture which may look strange in the box but look natural when applied. I always opt for a feathery texture rather than length, they look more dramatic but no one would question for a second they're not your own lashes. 
eyelashes, mac, mac cosmetic, 43 lash, dramatic eyes, volume eyelashes, duo glue, duo dark tone, duo adhesive, eye makeup
I HATE HATE HATE glue, but this DUO one is perfect as its black. You don't need a lot and if anything it just oomphs the effect of your eyeliner. I stocked up when in LA but you can buy it on Amazon for £4. 

12 comments:

  1. One day I think I'm going to at least attempt to apply false eye lashes, mine are barely there and there's only so much mascara can do! Will definitely be looking into investing in some of these and that glue sounds so handy! :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad at applying them, I watched a tonne of YouTube videos first. But yeah these ones are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great- how much were they in LA (dollars)? Just followed- If you have time please check out ours, follow back and tell us how we could improve xx
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were about $14, which is better than the exchange rate!
      I'll be sure to check you out xx

      Delete
  4. adoring your blog! they look great!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look so glam!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look awesome! I really like mac eyelashes too :)

    hope you come see my blog hun xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GETTING SOME OF THOSE LIKE NOW. I hate cheapy ones. Have these lasted well?

    whiskey dicks and narcissists blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had quite a few wears out of mine and they're going strong. If you get put oil based make up remover on an cotton bud to clean the glue off they stay perfect for ages. Hope this helps x

      Delete