Friday 28 December 2012

MY NEW WEBSITE


On Christmas morning present unwrapping was a bit of a rush because I had to dash off to work. My brother was round and I hadn’t caught up with everyone since I’d been home from Uni. So, it was sort of a shame to spend the day pulling pints and watching other families pulling crackers. I came home to a beautiful home cooked dinner, pigs in blankets GALORE! and my main present.
A website.  DaisySausage.com
Now, at first I thought how odd.
But after seeing how much effort my Dad and Rocket Powered – the web designers put into making it & it’s going to encourage me to write – which i LOVE doing. I revised my first reaction and thought HOW THOUGHTFUL.
This is the logo my Dad designed, classic embarrassing Dad but still I LOVE IT. 


Please check it out 

Hope you're all having a lovely Christmas 

Daisy x



No comments:

Post a Comment